Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Job is waiting to run
07-Apr-2015, 02:03 PM
Job is waiting to run
Hi,

I started to use ribogalaxy and until a week ago everything went very smoothly. However, if I submit a job now nothing is happening. It says 'job is waiting to run' and this is not changing even after a week. Is there any problem these days with the server? I removed the rRNA from half of my samples and I would like to keep analysing my results with ribogalaxy but as I said, the jobs I started the last week actually never run.

Hope somebody can help me.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-Apr-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: Job is waiting to run
Hi,
apologies for the inconvenience but we have been doing some re-arrangement of tools in the menus in the last week and adding new functionality. Please delete your existing job clicking on the X in your job history. Then re-submit the job as a new job. I trust this will solve this issue. If not let us know so we can investigate further.
For your information Remove rRNA using Bowtie is now located under Pre-processing tools.

Thanks
jamesp
08-Apr-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi,

It is all working fine now.

Thanks
08-Feb-2016, 08:00 PM
Hi,

I am having similar problems. Jobs have been waiting to run since last night. I have tried deleting and restarting jobs but, it is still not working.

Thanks.